Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shell Island Cruise

We went on a "cruise" to Shell Island while in Florida...it was great! We actually had the best time just riding the boat to the island...we fed seagulls out of our hands, and saw dolphins in the wild! That was well worth the trip!
Chilling on the boat:
The seagull took the goldfish (cracker, that is) right out of my hand while we were riding to Shell Island--it was so much fun! The kids preferred to throw the crackers and watch the birds catch them in midair--that was pretty cool, too.

I know this picture is blurry, but I still like it. They are looking for, what else, shells!!! Here is one of the better pictures I got of a dolphin...they were actually coming up a little out of the water looking at the people on the smaller boats...how cool!
All of the kids got a turn to drive the boat back to the marina.
Here's Dylan:
And Jodee:

And Dustin:That was so much fun--I definitely recommend it!

No comments: