Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Last minute post...

Well, I figured I should do a post before our vacation....we are heading to Florida!! woohoo!! I am so excited--we are going to Panama City to enjoy the beach and ocean for 5 days. It's a long drive, but I think we can handle it. Here are some pics from the past week:
Jodee in front of our HUGE sunflowers! We planted these in May--the one in the middle is over 10 feet tall!!

A rock star in the making??? Nice headband, Jodee.Skating at the skate park--he's getting pretty good!One of the coolest places around...Bouncin Craze! They got a new toy--air hockey! The kids loved it.And, of course they loved the inflatables!Okay, everyone's been updated....now we're off!

1 comment:

The Davidsons said...

I love the one with Jodee and the guitar! Be careful and have fun on vacation!