Monday, September 1, 2008

One of the best cousins EVER!!!

Okay, so we had a little get together today for Labor Day, with great food and lots of fun! My cousin Brian (who goes to OSU) was in town--always a plus--and he had left for the night, but came back about 30 minutes later with something special he had made for me. What in the world?? I had NO idea--but he somehow downloaded the BRAND NEW New Kids on the Block CD that comes out tomorrow, and made a CD for me!!! I already had planned on making a trip to Target, first, for Dylan's pictures to be taken, but secondly, for the NKOTB CD! So, needless to say, I am listening to it as I type, and it is awesome!! And, for those of you that are trying to decide if they're any good after a 20 year break, I think they sound really good--it's a totally different sound than "Hangin' Tough" and even "Step by Step". (Yes, I know all of their old songs too! Don't laugh at me!)
WOOHOO!! I am so excited!
Thanks Brian!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is really sweet!
But have to ask...Can they really still be called NEW KIDS on the Block??

Repeat Yuppies on the Block seems more appropriate! haha

Heather said...

Ha ha!! I know, I know. I wondered about the name too.

kj said...

How many dances did you come up with Hanging Tough, back in the day??? ha ha