Sunday, July 19, 2009

'Full Service' Tour

I had a GREAT time at another New Kids concert Friday night in Dallas!! They put on an awesome show...it was SO much fun!
This time it was at an outdoor venue, and thankfully, we couldn't have asked for better weather. The Jabbawockeez (I really don't know how to spell their name!) were the opener again, and they were still fun to watch!
Here are the Jabbawockeez:
Angie and me (thanks for going again, Ang!!)

Yes, this is hot:

And this:

Here is their 'Full Service' song...

'My Favorite Girl':
WHAT A GREAT TIME!! I had a blast--so glad to have a wonderful friend to enjoy it with me! Thanks, Josh, for putting up with my obsession...(and, I think it's funny the kids think you look like DW!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had a great time! So glad we could get together for another amazing NKOTB concert experience! :) Thank you!