Monday, August 3, 2009

Where do I start?

Well, I've had some people wondering about me....figured I better blog soon! I had a weird day a couple weeks ago, where I hadn't been feeling well, went to the pool, and fainted!! I hit my head on the ground, got a nice cut on my eyebrow, but I promise, I'm fine! I've been really busy lately, too, I know....not a good excuse to not blog! But, something had to be put on hold, and unfortunately, it was the 'Fowler Five'. BUT--I'm back!
I took this first pic to show how TALL my sunflowers are this year! We didnt' have to replant them, either. That's always nice!
Last week was rainy--and we took advantage of the free water and warm temps outside to have some fun!



We also got to go to Pelican Bay waterpark here in Edmond one day. It was so much fun! This is Jodee trying her climbing skills on the rock wall:


Dustin hangin' with the big boys (ie. Jeremy, Brian, and Taylor)



Having fun with Daddy!
Trust me...this is just a start of what we've been doing! I'm really not ready for summer to be over! I can't believe the kids go back to school in about 2 weeks.....NOT looking forward to that! But, they'll have fun. I just can't believe that all 3 of my kids will be gone ALL day!! What in the world?

No comments: