Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fowler reunion

We had such a fun weekend in Austin! The annual Fowler Family Reunion was hosted by Josh's parents, and they did a GREAT job! I will let the pictures talk for themselves...
Dustin and Quentin swimmin' in Mimi's pool:

Dylan and Cason--great buddies!
Coby and Jodee.....sweet story about these 2: We were headed home, and Summer (Coby's momma and my sister-in-law) texted me to tell me that Coby asked if he could marry his cousin, and was so sad when she told him no! So cute....I'm sure they will get a laugh out of this when they're older.


I absolutely LOVE this picture of Pop pop and KK with 3 of their great grandkids! The great slip-n-slide!! (Just ask Casey!!)

Dylan posing to look like he's jumping in....so funny! He is here with his 3rd? cousin, Brock. He kept asking me, "What's my friends' name again?" and I would tell him, "Brock". He would say it over and over, but still ended up calling him 'Brick'.

Best friends: Samantha and Jodee!

Unfortunately, I don't have pics of ALL the cousins, but we love you all!! Had a great weekend!

No comments: