Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Heeeeeeeere's RUDY!!!

It's a funny little story, how we got a new puppy, but THANK YOU to a friend from college, and to my sister-in-law for making it happen!!!

Our new puppy is Rudy, he's a mix of Beagle and Yorkie/Pomeranian. He weighs less than 2 lbs., and is precious!
Size comparison to Miley: (yes, she's winking for the camera!)
On the drive home: his favorite place!

See what I mean?

We are having SO much fun with him! He's so much easier than Miley....and I am realizing just how much I missed having a small dog around the house!!

3 comments:

kj said...

No Miley is laughing thinking "I poop bigger than that!!" ; )

Heather said...

HA!! You're probably right!!!

Tara said...

Adorable! Reminds me of my 3 lb "Ewok" that I grew up with...glad Rudy is fitting in well!