Monday, July 6, 2009

Back up for a moment...

I missed a lot of different things in the past 2 weeks....Father's Day, our 12th anniversary, VBS, and my Grandma K visiting from California. I won't completely recap everything, but here's a few pics of the fun.

VBS '09 Joshua! Yes, my husband had to get a shirt because it has his name on it!!!
Father's Day! We had a fun day of eating out with my dad and Grandma K, hangin' around the house, and watching DCI (drum corps) practice. Very cool! Since Josh has no job right now, we are not spending any extra money, so poor guy--he didn't get a 'real' gift this year. We'll make up for it later on!
Here are the kids with Grandpa: (love Dylan's smile!)
Jodee and Great Grandma K: (what kind of face is Jo making?)
Father's Day was also our 12th anniversary!! We have had a WONDERFUL 12 years!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Has it really been 12 years? Wow! Congrats!

Also, Happy Bday! Seems like just yesterday we were swinging on that Sesame Street swingset;-)

Gena said...

Happy anniversary and belated birthday!

Heather said...

Thanks girls!!
Tara--I know...12 years!! And I totally remember the swingset...ahhh, those were the days!