Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What a difference

Since Josh has been home a lot this summer, he decided to finish a project we've been thinking about doing for the past 2 years. Our kitchen!! We had the floor tile bought and setting in our garage--yes, for 2 years--but I knew it would be worth it once it was in my kitchen! He also replaced my countertops and sink, because they were from the 70's and VERY YELLOW. I forgot to take a 'good' before picture, but I think you'll get the idea!
BEFORE: (as a work in progress....the backsplash was also yellow before he tore it down)AFTER: (the new backsplash)




WOOHOO!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it!!!
What does he charge? :)

Marilyn said...

It looks so good! Great work Josh!

Kayla said...

Very nice backsplash! We had a big tub and toilet sitting in our garage for almost a year before it went in! We have a ton of laminate wood flooring sitting in there right now too. I'm sure it will stay their for a year...

Alyssa said...

Love it! It looks great! What a difference! And no more 70s yellow - are you just a little bit sad?

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Your kitchen looks fantastic. Way to go for do-it-yourselfers. Okay, that's probably not a word. Don't tell the people I work for.

The Davidsons said...

Looks great!! Oh, and Catch said it your blog needs to be the Fowler Seven because you have two dogs. Ha Ha!