Friday, May 2, 2008

Dustin's Journeyland Puppet Show

Wednesday night, Dustin was in a puppet show with his class at church--in the department called, "Journeyland". Here he is as the narrator for the first little show, and yes, he's in his baseball uniform! We had a makeup game right before church, no time to change clothes! He is the puppet 3rd from the left:

There he is, calm, cool, and collected, smiling at the camera! Boy, he makes me proud! What fun--I love our children's education ministry at Memorial Road. It's the best!!

2 comments:

Andi Hawkins said...

I love the post about the kids playing baseball in the middle of a storm. No doubt a crop full of Okies!! I hope you are having a great end of school year and looking forward to summer. Take care!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I hope you get to feeling better! You can just get it to me when you see me next. No worries. I will still give you access for tomorrow!