Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First Day of School!

Dustin's first day of school was Monday--he is officially a 2nd grader! WOW--I cannot believe it! He is getting so big so fast...but he is loving school, and his teacher Mrs. Holiman. She has a pet gecko in the classroom, and some caterpillars from her garden. Dustin loved that!

Jodee's first day of Pre-K was today! She only goes for a half day, 1-3:30, and she's at the same school as Dustin, so she was very excited and ready to go! I was actually fine--no tears or anything! We (all of the parents) got to go in with them and listen to "The Kissing Hand" story--very sweet, and say a quick goodbye, and leave! Jodee did great--I know she's having fun!

Today is Dylan's first day of having mommy all to himself, even if it is only for 2 1/2 hours! So far he's loving it--he's resting on the couch watching Barney--what a life!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm excited for Dustin and Jodee, but I am really excited for Dillon. He is going to love those hours!!

Sarah said...

I'm excited for Dustin and Jodee, but I am really excited for Dillon. He is going to love those hours!!