Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Big Birthday Bash!

Every summer we have a big birthday party for all of the adults in the family who happen to have a summer birthday, including two of my aunts, one of my sisters, my mom, my grandma, and usually myself (although this year I got a party of my own since I'm officially "over the hill"! ha!). Here are some fun pics from the big day....

This one is of all of us "birthday girls"

Here is the butterfly cake I made for the party...turned out kinda bright, I know!!

Josh didn't know I was including him in this pic, that's why he looks so enthusiastic! Dylan is actually SOUND asleep! It took a good hour to wake him up!

Here's Dustin having fun at the playground where we were at...and I promise I have pics of Jodee, but they were kinda blurry, and far away...so this is all you get!

We had fun--it's always fun and entertaining to get the whole family together! We are so lucky to live close enough to do that. We sure do miss Josh's family during things like this...if you guys are reading, we love you and miss you!

No comments: