Monday, January 25, 2010

Fun with Uncle Jordan and Aunt Jen

We had a GREAT visit from Josh's brother and his wife a couple weekends ago.  We don't get many visitors up here in Oklahoma, so this was extra special!  I unfortunately had to miss out on half of the weekend because I was working, but I know everyone was having fun!  They even got to go to a Thunder basketball game!  (I don't have a picture of that)
It was chilly, so we (they) all spent a lot of time doing this:


Yep....playing the Wii!  We got Mario Kart--our new fave, and Jordan and Jen brought some other games up for us to play.  It was so much fun!  I'm not a huge video game fan, but the wii is nice because we can all play and get involved.
I thought this next pic was hilarious....they're both engrossed in their computers:



Thanks to Jen, I was introduced to Amazon.com subscribe and save....what a wonderful thing to find!  I love it! Check it out if you haven't already.  You can get anything on there.....free shipping, 15% off their price, shipped to your home as often as you like.  It's all in bulk, so I signed up for the every 6 months time frame, and I won't have to buy dishwasher soap, laundry soap, or toilet paper at Wally world ever again! Woohoo! That right there makes me happy.

This next pic is at the airport....love the picture.  What a fun weekend.  We love you Jordan and Jen!


It made me sad that we couldn't go and watch their airplane take off.  I remember doing that when I was little.  We drove around the airport and watched another plane take off--which was enjoyable, but not the same.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It is SO sad that you can't go and watch the airplane take off! It definitely takes away from the airport experience. Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend though!