Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where to start...

Okay...I know it's been FOREVER.   But, our lives are a little crazy right now! That's my excuse, at least.  

I thought I'd start with some pictures...no long stories or anything, just some of what we've been up to.



Sledding....even on an old rocking horse:


Eating HUGE icicles:





Proud of 2 icicles stuck together:

More icicles:

An olympic moment...Dustin 'made' his own snowboard out of a skateboard and made it down the hill without falling...here is his awesome reaction:
We prepared for the 100th day of school over our snow days:

And Jodee...she loves gymnastics!  

There are so many more to come.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I remember sledding on the blue rocking horse on the hill by the lake!!!

Heather said...

Yep..it never gets old! I love that we still have it!