Friday, January 22, 2010

Frosty

We had SO much fun playing in the snow we got in the "BLIZZARD OF 09".  Yes, that's what we're calling it down here in OK.  I know all of my Iowa friends are saying, "Seriously?", but yes, we're just gonna go with it.  A week after the blizzard, the snow was perfect for making a snowman!! (And a snow dog.  And a snow wall).
Here is Dylan trying to peg his daddy with a snowball:



The infamous snow wall......and yes, Jodee is pretending to throw a snowball at me!


I love this picture...he still looks little!  He's posing by the snow dog:  Can you even see the snow dog?  Look closely.....



Goofin' off with Frosty:







You wouldn't believe how long it took to get all 3 kids on the wall and looking at me....ridiculous!! But aren't they cute?



No comments: