Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!

What a fun birthday weekend! Josh's parents (Mimi and Paw paw) came for a visit--we love it when they're here! We enjoyed a nice evening Friday, and filled up our Saturday with all kinds of fun stuff, and sadly said goodbye on Sunday. Saturday we took them to the Science Museum because it was WAY too cold to do anything outside! I think they enjoyed it. We always have a good time there...never a dull moment!
Here's Paw paw and Dustin checking out the waves:Mimi and Dustin:Makin' shadows:Dylan's on the news!

Mimi and Jodee in a tornado! (It was supposed to be windy, but it wasn't working. We'll just pretend.)We also did some shopping...I say some. I think we shopped more this weekend than I have in the past month! It was fun!

We loved our visit with you, Pam and Jerry! We love you!

P.S.Dustin's baseball team had a practice game Sunday, and they looked AWESOME! I am so excited for the season to start. Dylan was supposed to have a practice on Saturday, but thankfully it was cancelled. We would've frozen!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Do you know who does your boys baseball pics? Like is it moto photo, I know they do a lot.