Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nice weather = Zoo

If you haven't noticed, anytime we have good weather, I always post about going to the zoo! It's one of our favorite places. I have a degree in Biology, so naturally, I love my kids learning about animals, the earth, and everything that God made! We went 3 days in a row this past week--soaking up the sun.
Here are my 3 with 2 of our good buddies:My kids checking out the sea lions...I love how Dylan's pointing at the sea lions!
And, some of our faves...the meerkats, aka Timon!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

We went to the zoo Friday and it was SO nice!! I'm a big zoo fan too.

jimmy, marisa, jadeyn and brynlee said...

we started looking into what kind of zoo pass was best to buy the other day...do you guys do the family pass? we'll have to tag along with you guys this summer some!