Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NKOTB....again!


Yep, I went to another New Kids concert! I was SO excited to hear they were adding dates onto their tour, and that Tulsa was one of those! My friend, Angie, and I decided right away that we would love to go again, so that's just what we did! Josh actually helped us get good tickets, a day before they went on sale, and we were happy with what we got. But, even better than that, Angie talked to a friend from high school (the same one who helped us out last time), and she talked to Danny Wood, and he gave us comp tickets---SO close to the stage! It was unbelievable! Plus, he got us after show passes, AND he met us before the concert! He was really nice, really short, (ha!), but a great guy! It was amazing! Angie and I were both sort of star struck, and were just trying to chat, and he asked if we had a camera or anything....DUH! Of course we had a camera--but we hadn't even thought of it yet! Thanks, Danny! I would've been so mad at myself if I hadn't gotten a pic with him!


This picture show how close we were to the stage!Me and Danny:
The Jabbawockeez dance crew was the opening act, and they were so good! I really liked seeing them--they were on the show "America's Best Dance Crew".



The concert was the BEST! They added a few different songs, and changed some things around...it was great!




Donnie:

Jordan:

Jon:
Joe:Donnie:
Lookin' good:

This was the snapshot at the end of "Click Click Click"...it was great! Donnie is jumping, Danny is doing an elbow-stand, and Jon is doing something like a cartwheel!

Thankfully, I don't really have another story like last time--the contact lady. There were some interesting people around us, but overall, everyone was pretty normal!

Here we are at the after show:

What a fun experience! Thanks for going with me Ang!
One more funny pic--Donnie took my camera, and tried to take a pic of us 3--when he looked at it, he said " You can see my brain"...so he gave the camera to a girl that took a picture of us.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, I'm totally Jealous! We got to move up from where our seats were. Wasn't the concert amazing....we had so much fun! Nothing like you getting to meet Donnie!You should check out what they wrote on their website about last night!

Unknown said...

Fun times! Thanks Heather!

Gena said...

You're famous now. You know that, right? If you only would have known this in the 80s..... You probably would have had a stroke or something.

Anonymous said...

i wanna know the story behind the contact lady. :)

brenda nichols

Heather said...

Check out my blog from October 19 of 2008...the whole contact lady story is there!

Michelle said...

Hi Heather! I had gotten your message months ago and I completely forgot about it until I was cleaning out my email today. How are you? Your kids are beautiful. And I'm so jealous that you got to go to NKOTB. I love Joey Joe. ;) I'm going to put you on my blog roll now that I know you have one. It's great reconnecting!

Michelle said...

I love that Heather, it funny and COOL at the same time :)