Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter weather

Yay!! "Snow" days--no school today or tomorrow. We have been having so much fun playing in the ice/sleet. These pictures are actually from yesterday (Monday), when the ice had just started. It looks a lot better today--and yes, we played outside 4 different times today--I know, I'm crazy! We sled in the field behind our house, and up at OC....too much fun!




Here goes Jodee! And Dylan!!


And my big boy--"snowboarding"....he can make it without falling! Pretty impressive.


Miley wants to play too...and yes, she has a hoodie on.

ICE!! We also enjoyed having daddy home early yesterday...we all played play-dough together and made some cool creations: (this one is Jodee's)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some really great hats!!!

Dad

Heather said...

haha--I know!!! They love them!

Lesley said...

your not crazy, you are an awesome mom!! cute pics

Michelle said...

I saw you post, and I'll admit, I was totally jealous that you got to go! I'm so pumped, I need to dig out my old cds! Are you going with people here, or meeting people in Tulsa?

Amy said...

Great Longhorn cap! Go Horns!!