Friday, January 9, 2009

Sunny Days!

We are absolutely loving these nice, warm, January days we've been having! They keep saying it's going to get cold, so we spend as much time as we can outside. It's been wonderful!

Look at Dustin!!


And Jodee!!

And Dylan!! (and Miley)
Swingin' at the zoo--these kids can swing SO high! I love that they can pump themselves...no more "push me, mommy!" (Not that I ever minded, but it is really nice that they can do it themselves!)
Look at those two monkeys:
We'll see how long this weather lasts....

5 comments:

Lesley said...

missed you at the zoo today... we were there also and someone told us you guys were there.

Kayla said...

Oh I can't wait until Zane can pump!!! I would just get to sit and watch and relax while they tire themself out!

Michelle said...

Heather,
Thanks for checking on me and Sophie. She is doing much better. As for m...still adjusting. I had a good day today. Right now it's day to day on how I feel. Sophie will be getting an ultra-s ound on her kidneys son to make sure there is not a more serious problem.

I love all your pics and fun things you do w/ your kiddos, keep em comin :)

Good luck at WW! I'm rootin for ya!

jimmy, marisa, jadeyn and brynlee said...

saying hello and that you inspired me and jimmy to make our own blog now...

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hey, I am glad that you enjoyed the peppermint tea! Sounds good right now actually...kids napping...yum!