Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A conversation

I was outside playing catch with the kids, when Dustin asked me if they would have school tomorrow. I told him I didn't know, but probably. He told me, " I bet we don't, because, 1. My toes are cold. 2. The roads are icy. 3. I like school, but I don't always like to go to school, and 4. The buses can't drive on the icy roads." He then tells me, that tomorrow is Thursday, which I know, and that he could handle going on Friday, because they don't do a whole lot on Friday's.
Too funny! I love his first point....his toes are cold.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

um, well Ginny bought our tickets, and she left a commet after yours, and we bought the cheapest seats! So not as good as yours.

kel said...

well, ya can't send a kid to school with cold toes, can ya!?