Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A few favorites....

These are just a FEW of my favorite pics from the last couple of weeks. This doesn't even include New Year's eve!! That'll be another post...
First, Dustin got strep on Christmas eve....YUCK! Here he is with Miley--I know she has evil eyes in this picture, but she really is a sweet dog!We celebrated Christmas with my dad a couple days before Christmas, and he got us a Wii Fit!! We LOVE it! Here is Dylan doing the push-up/flank exercise: pretty good for a 4 year old!The kids with their new cameras!! Jodee checking out her new pink beam on Christmas morning!!!

Josh checking out Jodee's new pink beam!! (I know he looks like a giant, but I was sitting on the floor! Sorry Josh!)

Dylan with his monkey, "Coney", the webkinz:Playing twister!! Dylan isn't in this pic because he ALWAYS falls on the first call--no matter what it is! He's so funny!Dustin and his totally cool Vince Young jersey!Okay--that is really only a few pictures out of the TON that I went through. But, I'll be posting more....don't worry!

No comments: