Friday, September 19, 2008

High School Musical on Ice at the great state fair of OK!!

Last weekend Jodee and I went to see HSM on ice with a bunch of friends from church--all moms and daughters. It was great! We had a blast- Jodee was singing the entire time--I love how she knows every word to every song--it's so cute!

Here we are--getting ready to watch:
This is after with just a few of her friends:
I didn't get many good ones of the actual performance, but here is one that we took after the show, and we had walked down and let the girls sit on the edge of the rink--they were feeling pretty cool! (HA!)
We also went on the space needle--it is a slow moving ride that takes you way up high and rotates so you can see the fair and OKC. It was fun! And, of course, we had to stop at the petting zoo!
I had to put these last two pictures on--this is my little photographer!!


I love it! Although, I will say, we need to get her a better camera. She took probably 50 pictures, and brought the camera home, Dylan hit the button a couple of times and deleted EVERY picture!! Oops! They never turned out good on that camera anyways, and I promised her a copy of all of my pics, so she's okay with that. Maybe santa will bring them some good cameras. Hmmmm.

No comments: