Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A perfect afternoon...

Last Saturday was SO great! The weather was warm--very warm--and Josh and I were both home--unusual for a Saturday (ususally, either he's at work or I'm judging a gymnastics meet). We spent the afternoon outside with the kids--they played in the sprinkler on the trampoline, made a mud puddle, and actually got a little muddy! We rode bikes, rollerblades, and scooters for a while too. It was so nice! I am really looking forward to summer now...
Yes, in this next picture, if you look close enough, Jodee is wearing some of my old Chemistry lab goggles!! Too funny--I found them in a desk as I was cleaning out her room for the new furniture last week.
It's too bad I'm writing this post right now....Dylan is sick and the other two kiddos have baseball games tonight! I'm missing them--I hope they're playing hard and having fun....poor Dylan is lying on the couch watching "Monster's Inc.". Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

we missed you tonight too! I hope Dylan is feeling better! Jodee did a great job tonight!

Gena said...

Love the glasses. Hope Dylan is feeling better.

DeeDee said...

Yes, I agree, this weather is so fun to enjoy. Now I can actually take Cali outside for more than a few minutes. She loves being outside. Sorry you had to miss the games, I hope Dylan is getting better.

Andi Hawkins said...

Sorry your little guy is sick! Wow is Jodee getting tall? Maybe she is taking after Josh! Ha! I LOOOOVE the mini-van. It doen't look like a mini-van. It looks like an SUV. We are going to need a more spacious vehicle soo. I am driving a Honda Accord and the back seat is totally covered by the carseats. I am jealous of your new ride!!