Monday, April 14, 2008

Jodee's new favorite place:

At the "new" desk in her room!! She LOVES it--we got 'new to us' furniture from a good friend of ours, and it includes a desk with hutch, a small chest with hutch, a big chest of drawers, and a daybed. It's beautiful! Right now, she is into coloring at her desk--which I think is great. Her room is coming together, and as soon as I get it just right, I'll post more pictures.
Here's a pic just for fun--they played with play-doh the other day--and had a ball. I had to get a picture, because Dylan just started enjoying play-doh--we've gotten it out before--and Jodee and Dustin have always liked it, but for some reason Dylan wouldn't do it--but he did this time! He got a huge box of 24 colors of play-doh for Christmas--so I was glad to put it to use!

Sorry for the lack in posting--not a lot has been happening--except for ALL of our baseball/t-ball games being rained out! What a bummer! Hopefully we'll be playing this Thursday (fingers are crossed!!).

2 comments:

Karen said...

That's a lot of playdough!

I know several Heathers. Are you the one who wants to know about online savings accounts? The blogger profile was hidden. The account we use is with ingdirect.com. If you give me your email address, I can send you a referral email, and you'll get bonus money if you open an account.

Gena said...

You might just get 'wind-ed out' this week. It's so windy outside. Cute pictures!