Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween is here!

We have been doing so many Halloween things in the last 3 days, and it's only the 29th! We carved pumpkins on Saturday, but as you can see, Jodee chose to paint hers instead. No, she wasn't opposed to carving, but when we opened her pumpkin up, it was MOLDY inside! YUCK! Luckily she is so easy going, that painting was a great option! She chose a castle, and we worked with it, and it turned out pretty nice. Dustin chose a skull, and with some help from mom and dad, it turned out great! Dylan wanted a spider--which Josh drew free-hand, and I think it looks awesome!! Saturday night, we had an adults-only Halloween party at our friend Misty's house. It was so much fun--and yes, costumes were required! You can't see my whole costume, but you get the idea of the army girl thing. In case you were wondering about Josh, he's the "Ghost Rider". Also, check out that cool picture behind us--it's a freaky Mona Lisa. Misty had some great decorations!
This is Misty and me outside by the bonfire.
The kids got to spend the night at Grandma's house Saturday night (thanks Mom!), and had a blast, of course! We celebrated my brother Jeremy's birthday on Sunday after church, then took Jodee to a birthday party for a friend. Busy day already! Then, to add to the craziness, we had our church's Fall Festival that night, too! It was fun, just like always, and the kids got to go "Trunk or Treating", and play carnival games. Here are some pictures from the evening:
This is our kiddos with 3 of their good friends:
Maybe my next post will be the real Halloween!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin, Jodee and Dylan,
I love your halloween costumes! It looks to me like you guys had a great halloween...wish I had been there with you guys...but I was sorta wondering about that scary looking guy with your moma...he seems to have a big smile on his scary face...what do you think he was up to?
HMMMMMMM.....
I love ya'll lots and miss you bunches.
MIMI

Anonymous said...

Hi there Heather,

It's been a very long time, and I am not sure if you are the person I'm trying to contact, soooo if bimlesh from Fiji Islands ring a bell plz drop an email or ignore it, I'll think i got the wrong person.
Email: bezeknilu@unwired.com.fj