Monday, March 28, 2011

A conversation

Dylan and I were in the car today alone...that doesn't happen very often, so he started talking away.  Here is our sweet, funny conversation:
D:  I have a crush on two girls.
M: Who are they?
D: A and J.
M: Oooohhh...cool.  (Sounding very interested)
D:  I used to have a girlfriend, but she broke up with me.
M: Why?
D:  I don't know!
M: Next time, you should find out why!
D: Well, I didn't break up with her, so I still like her.  Do you know what a frenemy is?
M: (containing my laughter)....no, what is a FRENEMY?
D: (in a 'duh' voice) ...a friend and an enemy!!!!

This goes on for a while, but my thoughts stayed on the term 'frenemy'.  SO stinkin' funny!  What in the world?
That's okay. I found out last week that he told a boy on his baseball team that he was 'a brotha from anotha motha' because they had the same mitt. Where does he hear these things?  I am constantly laughing at him..he is our little comedian for sure.  Well...he does have some good competition from his brotha from the same motha!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How adorable! I do believe frenemy shoud be added to the dictionary, afterall LOL has been!

Alyssa said...

So funny!!!