Monday, March 28, 2011

Busy much?

Yeah, so, busy is the word of the month around here.  Between gymnastics meets, baseball season starting, a beautiful wedding to attend, and our typical everyday life, we have been super busy this past month!  Here is a short catch up to our life....

Dustin was chosen to represent his school with 3 other kids and present a check to Edmond Memorial High School for their annual fundraiser called Swine Week.  It was AWESOME!  I was so excited to go....to see him present in front of a million (okay, not exactly a million, but it was a lot!) people, and he even got to talk in the microphone! Way to go! He's much braver than I am!  I also got to visit with my good friends that I used to work with....I miss them SO much!  

Here he is with the check....like his 'smiley' friends?  I thought that would be better than posting kids on here w/o asking their parents....I think it's kind of cute! 

We also went to Josh's cousin, Cara's wedding.  Here are the kiddos with the beautiful bride!


 Every other week, the kids and I go to Oakcrest Church of Christ with Josh on Sunday evening.  Our Sundays are busy with him preaching at Tealridge and Oakcrest, so one Sunday evening after worship, I decided we needed some time away from the normal rush of Sunday night....and what could be better than a bike ride at Lake Hefner?  So that's what we did....it was just the break we all needed...it was so fun! 

The water levels were down, so we found some sand to play in....yep, I'm doing a cartwheel.  Still fun!


 Jodee joined in on my fun:

Broken foot and all!


Dustin couldn't resist:


 Dylan was having fun too...he was busy looking for dead fish and shells.  Typical 6 year old boy!

Well.....I think that just about catches us up to now. We are now in the midst of baseball season, Jodee is out of her walking boot and getting ready for State meet!  Let the chaos continue!!!!

5 comments:

Amy in Edmond said...

If Jemma was in the one picture, you could have shown her.

Nice pointing your toes in your handstand.

Alyssa said...

Heather! I'm so impressed with your handstand!!

Heather said...

Thanks Amy!! I figured you wouldn't have minded me leaving Jemma's cute face in the pic, but since I didn't ask you, I did a happy face for her too! I did send you the pic....finally!!

Heather said...

Haha...thanks Alyssa! I was having fun.

R Joshua Fowler said...

It is busy, but I wouldnt have it any other way...