Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stuff

Jodee had one of her best friends stay the night and we made chocolate milk dippin' dots for the next morning...YUM!

That same night Dylan was invited by one of his good buddies to go to a rodeo! He absolutely loved it!

I surprised the kids (and Josh) with valentine donuts from Krispy Kreme.  They were all very happy! I just liked the fact that they were heart shaped donuts.


Here is a sweet note from my girl.  She came up with it all on her own. I will be uploading the card she gave to her brothers soon...you will definitely want to see that one!  
This one makes me smile...I'm mature, open hearted, most nice and loveable.  Gotta love it!


This child is growing up WAY too fast.  He lost this tooth....a molar....and on Valentine's day he lost another tooth.  He is also only a couple inches shorter than me, wears a bigger shoe than I do...and he's loving every minute of it!


Our kids are SO funny sometimes!  Here they are showing off their muscles:


Dylan and his "gills".  Yep...he thinks he has gills. I won't correct him for a while. I think it's cute.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is some fun stuff. And what a super sweet note. Love it!

R Joshua Fowler said...

Good stuff, Good memories! I am loving every minute of this wild and crazy ride