Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Miscellany

These pictures are so out of order it's not even funny.  But, I felt the need to get them on here so I don't forget certain things about our crazy summer!

First, Josh and I had the wonderful opportunity to go on a date before we moved to Olathe.  We went downtown, rode the boat on the canal (he had never done that!!), ate dinner and bowled at Red Pin. It was a great date!
Had to show that I beat him at bowling....this never happens!  I loved it! 

I took the kids on one last excursion to the OKC Zoo before we left for Kansas...look at my little hoodlums!

This pic cracks me up!

Also, one last trip to Martin Park:
'

These next few are some faves from Olathe...they have amazing city swimming pools there!  Dustin and Jodee jumped off the high dive!  They absolutely loved it!

They also had a basketball goal....here is Dylan about to make a basket:

Fun times had by all....

2 comments:

R Joshua Fowler said...

Fun, fun, fun, but the post could have been soooooo much fuller

Heather said...

Ha..I know. I have more coming!