Saturday, August 21, 2010

School time!

We have started this school year wonderfully!  I really am having a difficult time realizing I have a 5th grader, though.  WOW!  Thankfully, he loves his teacher, loves his friends, and was excited to head back to school....last year in elementary school.  

Our sweet little 2nd grader was SO ready for school to start!  She loves everything about school.  She got a new teacher this year (meaning new to the school, and we didn't know her yet), and we are both so happy with her! I already received a nice phone call from her about how helpful Jodee was, and how pleased she was to have Jo in the class.  

And, our fun little first grader.  He got a teacher that Dustin had in 1st grade, so that is a huge blessing!  She is great with boys, so I know Dylan will do just fine!  He was all smiles when we went to meet her on Tuesday.  So cute!

Ah, yes, our annual pic in front of the sign.  They don't fight me on it, so I just keep doing it!  We love Orvis Risner....such a diverse group of kids, so good for them to all learn how to get along with everyone!  

5 comments:

Heather said...

I got the edited picture idea from a friend--thanks Amber, for the idea!

Lesley said...

so so cute Heather!

Amy in Edmond said...

Eventually Dustin will probably complain about the first day pic. Will does.

Heather said...

I keep expecting it, Amy, but so far, no complaints! I know it's coming though! We had to do these after school, so maybe that made it better.

Heidi said...

They are so grown up! Love it!!