Monday, July 26, 2010

Continuing Chicago...

Yes, it's going to take me a few posts to get all of our Chicago trip on here!! 

After our walk through Millenium Park, we were starving, and we found Pizanos.  Perfect (if you know my children) !!  It was a typical Chicago pizza restaurant....DELICIOUS!  


We then headed on a 'short' walk to Buckingham Fountain...key word is short.  Someone told us it wasn't very far...hahaha....joke was on us!  We made it though, and it was worth it.  Beautiful, huge, famous, fountain.  

I believe that was the end of Wednesday.  After making it back to our car we drove to our hotel in Itasca, where my symposium was being held, and found our room, relaxed, and swam in the pool.  We were all a little exhausted!  

The next day I had classes all day, so Josh took the kids on a trip to Lincoln Park.  It sounded like they loved it!  Did you know it doesn't cost a thing to go to the zoo there?  What??? Free, in Chicago?  Never would have known. So glad they went!

Here they are in the car being goofy....I love this pic!

Lincoln Park Zoo



They got to see polar bears!!!  


The kids with the skyline...lovin' it!
This one just makes me laugh!!! 

Well, that's all for now....

No comments: