Friday, May 22, 2009

Random

There have been so many things for me to post about this past week, but I have been OUTSIDE everyday enjoying our awesome weather, so nothing has been done--except the black eye post. Here is a bunch of randomness....
Our new slip n slide...it's a hit! Too bad something happened to it the 2nd time we played on it, and I'm taking it back today! Oh well, it was fun while we had it!

Alan Jackson/Josh Turner concert at the zoo amphitheater....Josh won tickets through his work--it was fun!



This next part is kinda sad. We had TREES growning in our gutters. I was so lucky to get to clean them out!


I had a little bit of help:



3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ok, that's weird. Trees growing in your gutter? I guess that just shows if the seed falls on good soil (gutters?) it could grow. Hmmmm...something to ponder.

Amy in Edmond said...

I would have loved to have seen that concert. I let my friends drag me to Dallas instead.

I highly recommend when your boys are older, teach them to clean out the gutters. At first my boys loved being on a ladder, now they could care less.

Gena said...

You go to more cool concerts than anyone I know. Just a little jealous.