Saturday, May 16, 2009

Congrats, Jeremy!

My brother, Jeremy, graduated from Putnam City High School last night! Way to go, Jer! Graduation at PC is very cool--they do it outside on the football field, and thankfully did it quick enough to be done before the rain came last night! I know he's so excited to start the next part of his life---at OSU! Go Pokes! (I can't believe I just typed that.)
Here he is walking out:
Up close--it's not cool to wave, now we point:We had fun in the stands....here's Dylan with his soon to be Uncle Cameron!Jodee:Dylan playing with my cousin, Brian....look at that smile!I didn't get any of Dustin...he was running a little late because of a make-up baseball game--which they won--12 to 0! And they made it to graduation in time to see Jeremy get his diploma--perfect!
Here are the kids with Uncle Jeremy:Showing some brotherly love:
Not the best pic of the family...Dylan was fussing because his shoes gave him blisters, and a couple of others are blinking, but oh well!!

Congratulations SENIORS! Class of 2009


5 comments:

The Best Family said...

They let 6 year olds graduate these day? Jeremy is still 6, isnt he?? How on earth is he old enough to graduate??

Heather said...

I know!! My "baby" brother...on to college. What in the world!!

kj said...

Oh man, he was like 11 when you started watching Lily! WOW!

Anonymous said...

GO POKES!



Brian

Tara said...

Oh my--seriously graduated already?

Time does fly...didn't we just graduate and meet a cowboy at Neat Week;-)?