Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blessed

Our Mother's Day started on Saturday --with a dinner at the park with all of my family. It was so much fun--and the weather worked out just right for being outside! We had yummy food, got to spend time with my mom, grandma, and 2 aunts, plus the rest of the family!
Here we are Sunday morning before church....thus the sleepy eyes...we were still waking up! I was nicely surprised that morning with a cappucino, omelet, and gifts! It was fun! Our afternoon was relaxing--first off to Tealridge to hear Josh preach, and then my choice! We usually go to the lake and ride bikes, or rollerblade, but the weather had other ideas! Since it rained, I played a couple of games with the kiddos--we had fun! I know this is hard to read--but it totally cracked me up! Dustin filled this out for me--some basic questions, but I'll highlight the funny ones:
My Mother likes to: see the New Kids
I like best for my mom to cook: hot dogs
I don't like it when she cooks: hamburger helper

Does my child know me, or what? He could have written anything that I like.....and he wrote "see the New Kids". I love that kid!
Hot dogs.....yep--his favorite. Too bad I don't consider that cooking....heating them in the microwave!
WHAT? I "cook" hamburger helper like once a month---maybe! We rarely eat it, because it all kind of tastes the same, and the kids don't like it much. Thanks Dustin!! haha

Here are my gifts/cards.....WOW.....I am loving all of it.

I love being a mom....and not just for Mother's Day! It is so fulfilling....I'm sad they're growing up so fast!

1 comment:

The Best Family said...

what a sweet pic of you and the kiddos! I love all the handmade gifts at mothers day! I think it is safe to say, "Our cup runneth over!"