Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend '09

Well, I have WAY too many pictures to put on one post, so I picked just a few to share. We started on Saturday with an egg hunt at Oklahoma Christian University: It was wonderful! They had SO many eggs out, that the kids' baskets were overflowing! If you look closely in this pic, Dylan even had some in his pockets!!That night, we colored eggs. This was one of everyone's favorites, specially made by Daddy! It's the OKC Thunder logo:Here are the happy kids with their millions of colored eggs!
I love this reaction to spiderman sunglasses!!


In their nice clothes:


Our family:




Sunday afternoon we went to my grandma's for an indoor egg hunt, and fun with my family. The kids got SO much candy, and some fun toys.
The weekend wore Dylan out!

There you have it. We had a great weekend!

3 comments:

kj said...

Great pics!!!!

Lesley said...

love it!!

Marilyn said...

Your family looks great! I meant to find you Sunday and see what you found shopping!