Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catchin' up...

I have not posted in a while..so it's time to play catch up! I prefer to do that with pictures, it takes alot less time than typing it all out!

Here are our 3 precious kiddos at the OC homecoming parade!! It was sunny that day..can you tell? We had fun painting faces at the omniplex: (Dylan is trying to look tough!)

Had some more fun at the park:
Going WAY fast!!

And we laughed so hard at my cousins, brother, and Dustin posing for pictures on Thanksgiving day!!
We have also been playing dress up with Miley, Dustin's dog. Here she is in her new coat:She is way too cute!

After Thanksgiving last week, I walked outside, and my neighbor's yard was COVERED with pumpkins! They had 2 on their roof, one on their car, and a lot of hay bales stacked in front of their front door!! It was so funny! My kids wanted to count them..and we came up with 46 total pumpkins. (That's just in case you were wondering, Marisa!) This picture doesn't do it justice...but they wanted me to take one, so why would I say no to that?
These are some fun days! We have decorated for Christmas, and are almost done with the outside lights. I love it! More pics to come soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah! that's a great picture! it was pretty funny, we were shocked when we saw them. i'm wondering how many trash cans it'll take to dispose of them all. we filled up ours and your extra one, plus we still have more hay bales and pumpkins saved for next week...i'm guessing 3 more trash cans : )

Have fun this month! Oh, and we have some diet dr. pepper for you! I'll swing by this week

Andi Hawkins said...

How in the world did they get all of those pumpkins??

Oh and your kids are still stinkin' cute Mrs. Fowler.

Love you!