Monday, December 22, 2008

My baby is 9!!

I know I've already posted about Dustin's birthday, but today is the REAL day! I can't believe it's been nine years since my first baby boy was born....wow. We have been having fun-finally a break from school! Yes, I look forward to the kids being home from school!! We have been to look at some great Christmas lights, went to Chuck E. Cheese, and Dustin is out caroling tonight with a group of kids from our church. I love Christmas time!

Here is Dustin on Wednesday night at church, reading a letter from his pen pal Kenneth (from Africa). He did a great job!Here he is with a good friend after the 3rd grade program...Dustin was a candy cane. Can you tell?
Dustin with a fun present--electronic drum set!In Kingfisher, 16 degrees outside, waiting for the train to see the lights:On the light bridge...one of our favorite things:

Here is what the train looked like...Jodee and momma on the train trying to stay warm!My funny kids wanted to play on the playground when we went to the bridge. Did I mention it was only 16 degrees outside???Josh and me on the bridge....I had to lighten up the pic, but you get the idea!We wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Merry Christmas Fowlers!! I love the pic of you and Josh!!

Andi Hawkins said...

Nine years. Not possible...

Tara said...

Great pictures! I love the light bridge.

The Davidsons said...

You look like you could me Jodee's sister in the pic with her!