Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sports, galore!

We have finished baseball season, but gymnastics never ends!! (I'm not complaining, I really love it!)
Here are 2 of my boys...one is trying to look tough and serious, the other is precious and smiling for his momma! He couldn't hold that smile in for long---not with our clown Dustin! I love this picture!And, here's Jodee and one of her coaches at her very first gymnastics meet!!! I am so proud!


Look at that girl on the bars!!! Woohoo, Jodee!!!
I know, I have none of Dylan in this post, but believe me, he'll be involved in sports soon enough!!

2 comments:

The Best Family said...

I love that one of josh and dustin laughing... so cute... and jodee looks so grown up! wow! she is looking more like her momma, too, pretty girl!

The Best Family said...

ps-- I always think is is funny when the word verification thingy is a real word... mine this time was "buns up" funny... just had to share!