Friday, November 21, 2008

Frontier City --Bob Moore Day

Josh's employee appreciation day was back in early October, and yes, I'm just now posting about it! October is a busy month! But I had to post these pics--they are way too fun and cute to keep to myself--ha!

We had a blast--free lunch, free admission to Frontier City, what else could you ask for?
Here are the kids on the teacups...well, whatever they're called:

And, on the kiddie roller coaster:



Daddy and Jodee on the pirate ship...everyone but Dylan rode on this ride numerous times. Love it!



Dustin and Mommy on the hangman---very fun!!


This is Jodee's scared face because Dustin is in the driver's seat....

And, let me just say, I have some BRAVE kids! Dylan rode the new roller coaster--where your feet hang down--called the Steel Lasso like 4 times, I think!! What?? My 4 year old wll ride a huge roller coaster, but not a ship...hmmmm. The big kids rode ALL of the roller coasters and absolutely loved them! I'm glad they like these kinds of things, it makes it so much fun to go as a family when everyone enjoys it!

FYI...this is a pic of the steel lasso:

2 comments:

Lesley said...

your kids are so cute! great pics!

Andi Hawkins said...

I miss you guys!! I can't believe your kids are old enough to ride roller coasters!! Stop growing Fowlers you are making me feel OLD!!!