Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Weekend with Mimi and Paw paw

Last weekend Mimi and Pawpaw (Josh's mom and dad) came up from Austin for a little visit--and let me tell you, the kids were excited! It was a short visit, but we fit in a lot of fun! We got to shop for easter clothes for the kids, and Josh got a birthday present, and we got to go out to eat at a great restaurant in Guthrie, "Boneyard Grill"--very yummy! We also shared the video of Dustin's program, and even got Mimi to play the Wii! I think she beat the kids soundly at bowling!
We had a great time, and can't wait to see them again!!
Okay, one more picture, we got a new comforter for our bedroom, and I had to share! We love it--I love getting new things! And good deals, too. I will tell you all again, I really like Target!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I am so glad you all had fun with your family. I love your bedspread!

Anonymous said...

oooh heather!!! that's so pretty! i love it.