Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy 31st Josh!

Well, he's really "in" his 30's now! Happy Birthday Josh! We have had a great weekend so far--date night last night, bummer that he had to work today, but we went out to eat for dinner, and came home to open presents: Notice the pink Victoria's Secret bag--Jodee wanted to make her daddy laugh by giving him a present in a pink bag! It was funny...then if you notice below, the present was a BUNCH of papers--some were drawings, others were torn out of coloring books, but there were lots! She sure does love her daddy!
Dustin got him Monster energy drinks--something fun that they share when we go camping--I think they're gross...but they seem to like them! And he got a new tie- no picture of that one--but it's very cool. This is Dylan trying to NOT tell Daddy what the big present is:
And now, for the best present of the evening:
Woo hoo! The kids are SO excited and can't wait to play it! Josh is playing it right now as I'm typing this--it's pretty fun!
FYI--I went in to play it a minute ago, and got the high score on a certain song (on easy, in case you were wondering!), and he just walked in and said "there, I got that fixed", and I asked him what he meant--and he said he had to beat my score!!! HA--just wait till next week--I'm home with the kiddos all day...hmmm...what will I be doing???

3 comments:

Michelle said...

When can we come over? :)

Gena said...

I can't believe Dylan is getting so big. It seems like our babies were just born! Glad Josh had a good birthday.

Courtney said...

I did a google search looking for my husband's blog. His name is Josh Fowler. Your blog came up. My husband Josh just turned 30 in March, and he got Guitar Hero III for his birthday! Oh my goodness! Too weird!

Oh yes, we're Christians, too!