Thursday, February 7, 2008

What a day!

Well, let me just say, I'm glad yesterday is over! I had a chaotic day with a sick 3 year old, meeting at the school, church, dr. appointment, pharmacy run, etc...need I go on? Dylan has had a cough and runny nose, and started with a fever Tuesday night, so I naturally made a dr appointment for him, figuring it had turned into an ear infection or something. No, we get there (throwing up and all!, I know, that's gross!) and we have to get a chest x-ray done to check for pneumonia. The tech wanted him to stand with his face towards a screen and hold his breath--yeah right! He was so cranky and being stubborn, I think I looked at her like she was crazy! So, we did it a different way, where I had to restrain him while she takes the x-ray--nice! Well, she did say I did a good job, so I guess it worked. Poor guy! Anyways, the dr looked at them, and concluded that he has pneumonia!--Just what I DIDN'T want to hear! Well, after a little juggling of kids and church and trips to the pharmacy, we have him on his antibiotics, and he seems to be on the mend....whew!
Hope today goes smoother than yesterday! Have a great Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope today goes much better!!! Oh, your pics from Target are "precious" by the way!