Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Groundhog Day!

I really have nothing to say about Groundhog Day, but wanted to put up some pictures!

First of all, Dustin has 2 basketball games today--and I am so excited because I actually get to go and watch! I usually have a gymnastics meet to judge--but this weekend, I judged last night instead of today. I LOVE watching him play--his team is great together, and SO cute! This picture is blurry, but he's shooting free throws:

Second, we went to Build-a-bear in the mall today, for each of the kids to make a stuffed animal. I've been promising them that we'd do this, and my stipulation was when Daddy is a manager...well, when mommy decides to quit working right after daddy becomes manager, that doesn't help the finances! So, we recovered from Christmas, and I decided we better do it now before I run out of money! It's SO expensive, just for a stuffed animal, but they've been very patient, so it was worth it (I think!). I took their picture outside so everyone could see our crazy weather here in OK. 2 days ago we had snow on the ground, today is sunny and in the 60's!

In case you can't tell, Dylan's bear is black, Dustin got a white tiger, and Jodee got a giraffe.

By the way, I think the groundhog saw his shadow...bummer!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Jodee is my kind of kid! I love giraffes. Tell her I am jealous.