Monday, September 12, 2011

NKOTBSB, baby!

This lucky girl got to go to TWO NKOTBSB concerts this summer!  It was awesome!  New Kids on the Block plus Backstreet Boys....throw in some Jordin Sparks, Midnight Red, and Matt Morrison....WOW!   
The original tickets were my christmas present last year....and then Josh wasn't able to get away from his work in Kansas to go to the concert...I tried to find a friend to go...but it just didn't work out.  So....Jodee got   to go with me!  She absolutely loved it!  She saw Jordin Sparks..and we are now fans!  The second concert was a surprise from Josh...they had added a stop on their tour in Tulsa, so he made the 5 hour drive down from Kansas to take me to Tulsa. Pretty sweet husband, right?  It was a blast!!!   

These pictures are not in order....and they are refusing to go in order, so we'll just go with it.


Matthew Morrison, the teacher from Glee:

Our new bracelets:





Jordin:



My fave...has been since I was 11...Donnie Wahlberg:





No comments: