Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fun in the sun

Some friends of ours own Bouncin' Craze here in Edmond...and we were invited to go enjoy some playtime in celebration of their company's anniversary!  The kids were pumped....SO fun!









This summer we also got to meet two new cousins!  This is sweet Jacelyn, down in Austin.  She is PRECIOUS!  We really enjoyed our time with her!  It was well worth the 6 hour drive!


I was there...I promise!  I just haven't gotten all of the pics off my phone yet.....

The other cousin we met this summer is Adam!  He lives here in Oklahoma....he is adorable!  


2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Is Austin just 6 hours for you? I think I'm a slow traveler...Abilene is 6 hours for me and Austin is 4 hours away from Abilene.

Heather said...

Yes...straight down I-35...pretty quick if you avoid rush hour!