Sunday, July 31, 2011

My baby is 7

Yes...Dylan turned 7 on July 1st!  Yes, it's been a month...and I'm just now blogging about it!  
I can't believe our 'baby' is 7. Going into 2nd grade.  Has lost 4 teeth.  I could go on and on!  
We had a great party!  He LOVES Pirates of the Caribbean, so that was his theme.  He got 2 lego pirate games to go along with the theme!  Woohoo! He was super excited! We went to see Cars 2 with his friends...that was fun!  They had a great time...but they probably would have loved just hanging out at the house too...note to self for next year!





I noticed a huge difference this year as compared to last...this year he took time with every present, every card....read everything, just took his time! It was precious...he's definitely growing up!




Happy Birthday, sweet Dylan!  

No comments: