Monday, July 11, 2011

5

Ahhh...day 5 at the beautiful Magic Kingdom.  We just had to go back...there was so much to do!  First, we had to do pics with the princesses...of course!
Two of my kiddos with Sleeping Beauty:

Jodee and Belle

Belle asked my dad to dance with her!  He was SO happy!

And Jodee and Cinderella.  So neat. They played their parts so well....

Dustin wanted nothing to do with the princesses...he was a little embarrassed to admit he thought they were pretty....so on to the sword in the stone:



And Tom Sawyer's Island...yes, the men were enthralled with the bell....HA! Too funny!

Hula hooping in the streets of Magic Kingdom!


Of course..another castle pic!  Had to get at least one more!

And...for those of you still interested (A.M.you know who you are! haha)...I found some more pics that hadn't made it onto my computer, so I will add another post soon of the things I missed.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Keep them coming!! I'm living vicariously!! And tell me about the hula-hoops. A spontaneous purchase? Or spontaneous dancing by Disney cast members? Must know.

Heather said...

Not a spontaneous purchase, for once! The cast members had hula hoops for whoever was interested! It was fun!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...

Wow - what a great trip! It looks like EVERYONE had a blast!