Friday, June 24, 2011

WDW #2

Alrighty...day 2 was Magic Kingdom!  LOVE this place.  I think Josh took about 25 pics of the castle...it's just so...so....well, magical!


Of course we have the obligatory pic in front of the castle. We have a few of these. This was our first one with everyone looking and smiling!

The kids...captured!  This is after the Toy Story ride.  It was great!  Arcade game and ride all in one.

Dylan's new favorite character....Stitch!

This one cracks me up...we waited in a long line to get a pic with this rabbit from Alice in Wonderland...Dylan was the lucky last one to get a pic!  And the sweet worker in this costume who had to be dying of heat stroke, played with Dylan and made it so much fun for him!  The workers at Disney are incredible...they are always dressed in their 'part', and most of them are very good at making everyone enjoy their time at Disney.  It was so cool!

This picture just makes me laugh.  Yep...Winnie the Pooh ride.  I made everyone endure it.  Wasn't worth it.  Oh well...

Johnny Depp, anyone?  This guy was GOOD!  My kids are now obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean.  

I L.O.V.E. parades!


By her expression, I think she does too!

Mickey ears!

Cool view at our resort

Ahhhh....beautiful.

Picture with Mickey and Minnie!  

Just a silly pic...me and Dyl.

 Dustin with Stitch hands!!

My handsome pirate.

Almost forgot....our favorites were....no, wait.  We enjoyed WAY too many here for me to list!  I think the coolest part of the day was riding the Astro Orbiter while the fireworks show was going on.  Couldn't have planned that one!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

So fun! Keep the posts coming!