Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 1, Day 1

 I know....you all are singing the creation song, right? Well, I'm not talking creation here, I'm talking Walt Disney World!! Woohoo!
We have been planning this trip for FOREVER!! Seriously, I've had it planned in my mind since before we had kids.  Then we waited till the youngest was 5.  Then we had to wait some more because of weird circumstances.  But, FINALLY, last summer I went ahead and talked to a friend about planning our trip!  My dad went with us, which was so nice!  Having another adult with us was so helpful, not to mention the financial help! :)  It was so much fun....I am just glad Josh enjoyed it enough to want to go back!  Yippee!
I have a million pictures...so I will post day by day.  We were there Monday through Saturday.  You're in for a lot of pics.  Just warnin' ya.

Of course we started with the flight....very exciting for my kiddos that flew for their first time last summer!



The Magical Express!  The bus picked us up at the airport and took us straight to our resort.  We didn't have to get our own luggage from baggage claim or anything! SO NICE!

We're here!

One view of our 'resort'.  We stayed at the Pop Century resort....it was great!


Cute washcloth animal in our window:


Day one was Epcot!

I didn't take a lot of pics here...we enjoyed it though!  It was a great place to go for our first day, since it was a shortened day.  Some of our favorites were the Crush show (from Nemo), Soarin', Spaceship Earth, and Test Track.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Heather!! Yay!! Now I can relive the whole trip with you. But let's still go get a coke and talk about it too!

The Lj's said...

Yay! We are planning to go in November... If you have any suggestions please share!